Aspire K4 Quick Start Kit (TPD Edition)
Designed with the sub-ohm beginner in mind, the K4 Quick Start kit from Aspire offers a very smooth and enjoyable transition to vaping.
This kit contains a long-lasting, easy to charge 2000mAh capacity battery which delivers the actual battery voltage (around 50 watts using the included coils). Coupled with the flavourful K4/Cleito tank, the K4 delivers a satisfying sub-ohm, direct-lung experience in a standard 22mm width package.
Aspire K4 Features
- 2000mAh carbon fibre style battery with fixed 5.5V output
- Stainless steel 510 style connector
- Micro USB charging port on the base
- 5-click ON/OFF protection capability
- Over-discharge and over-charge protection
- Atomiser short circuit protection
- 2ml tank with Kanthal Clapton coils
- Delrin Mouthpiece for heat dissipation
- Width: 22mm, Battery length: 100mm, tank length: 41mm
Aspire K4 Quick start kit contents
- Aspire K4/Cleito tank
- Aspire K4 battery
- 2 x Aspire K4 0.27Ω Kanthal Clapton coils (one installed, one spare)
- 1 x Aspire micro USB charging cable
Replacement K4 heads are available in a pack of 5
When you receive your kit, the battery will be deactivated, you'll need to press the button 5 times in quick succession to exit the "off mode" and enable the battery for use.
Atomiser heads are sold as disposable items and we are only able to offer a D.O.A. Warranty on them. See our Terms & Conditions for more information. As with all e-cig batteries, their life varies depending on the usage but it's usual to expect a 2-6 month limited lifespan on a product of this nature. We offer a 60 day warranty (double our normal battery warranty) on the battery in this kit. The charger features a 30-day warranty.
This is a single battery kit. Those relying on their vaporiser to entirely replace traditional cigarettes should ensure they have more than one unit on hand to use in the case of damage, loss or faults. The battery is at a set voltage and we do not recommend using it with any resistance head other than the 0.27Ω coils.