XTAR VC2 Plus Master Lithium Ion USB Battery Charger
The latest in charger innovation, the VC2 Plus is a smart charger that has a countdown timer for each bay, showing the time it needs to fully charge the battery. It can recognize, charge and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time, and you can totally control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as you like. In order to save time, the USB Output with Power-Path Management System enables you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected. The VC2 Plus Master is suitable for all the batteries we currently stock including 21700s.
- Countdown timer for each bay showing the time it needs to be fully charged.
- Battery power icon and percentage display.
- Screen also displays red LED indicator which turns green upon a full charge.
- Power-Path USB output enables you to charge both batteries and the external device at the same time while power is connected.
- Displays the battery power available while in use as a power bank.
- With optional charging current, you can control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as required.
- Automatically detects battery type and chooses the most suitable charging method. Using TC-CC-CV charging for Li-ion battery and pulse charging for Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery. You can mix and charge all kinds of batteries together.
- XTAR Current Buffering Charging Technology protects the batteries from high current impact during the charging process.
- Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/20700/21700/20650/26650 Li-Ion, IMR/INR/ICR/NCR, Ni-MH batteries.
- Cut-off voltage: Lithium - 4.2V +/- 0.05V, Ni-MH - 1.4V +/- 0.1V
Intelligent LCD Screen:
- Displays charging current, battery power percentage, countdown timer to fully charge. The VC2 Plus can intelligently recognize/ display/ charge Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time.
- If a bad battery is detected, the screen will display “null”, and if polarity-reverse or charger short circuit happens, screen will display “Err”.
- The backlight automatically goes into energy saving mode without any operation (e.g. inserting a battery to be charged or pressing a button) after 2 minutes. Feature can be enabled manually by pressing the button for 1.5 seconds to save energy and avoid light pollution.
- XTAR VC2 Plus Master charger
- USB charging cable
- Carry pouch
- Retail packaging
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- Batteries NOT included
Please ensure you also pick up a USB Charging Plug separately if required.
Please read Lithium battery safety information before charging/using lithium batteries.