Sony VTC5A 2500mAh Battery
Featuring a flat top and a 25amp discharge rating, this battery is ideal for use with most regulated devices.
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Capacity : 2500mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
- Standard Charge : CC/CV (0.5A-4A max)
- Charging Cycles : > 500 cycles
- Max. continuous discharge rate : 25A
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -20 - 60 Degree Celsius
- Dimensions: 18 x 65 mm +/- 0.5mm
Attention: These cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in some chargers. Please check the voltage of them using a volt meter right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them vent. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.
Please read Lithium battery safety information before charging/using lithium batteries.