ShockLi IMR18350 700mAh Battery
Lithium Manganese (IMR) rechargeable battery chemistry is safer than the traditional ICR chemistry, offers faster discharge rates and is suited for high power applications. Safer chemistry means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
ShockLi 18350 700mAh IMR flat-top specification:
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 700mAH
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 10A
- Pulse discharge current: 15A
- Lowest discharge Voltage: 2.75V
- Recommended charge rate: 0.55A
- Maximum charge current: 1A
- Initial impedance: ＜35 mΩ
- Charging cycles: 500 cycles
- Operating environment (charging): 0 - 45 degrees Celsius
- Operating environment (discharging): 20 - 60 degreed celcius
- Approximate dimensions: 18.2mm x 35.mm ( +/-0.05)
Attention: These cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in some chargers. Please check the voltage of them using a volt meter right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them vent. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.
Please read Lithium battery safety information before charging/using lithium batteries.
This product is only offered for sale within the UK due to shipping restrictions.