Pair of ShockLi 21700 4000mAh 20A/30A batteries
NOTE: These cells DO NOT fit the current batch of the Dicodes Dani 21700.
A pair of ShockLi 4000mAh 31700 batteries packaged in a carry case for safe transport of your spare(s) in your pocket of bag. Safer chemistry means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
A good all around cell for both MTL or DL vaping with long run times.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 4000mAH
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 30A
- Lowest discharge Voltage: 2.75V
- Recommended charge rate: 1A
- Charging cycles: 500 cycles
- Operating environment (charging): 0 - 45 degrees Celsius
- Operating environment (discharging): 20 - 60 degreed celcius
- Approximate dimensions: 21.7mm x 71mm
Attention: These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular Li-Ion 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in some chargers. Please check the voltage of them right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.75 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.
Please read Lithium battery safety information before charging/using lithium batteries.
This product is only offered for sale within the UK due to shipping restrictions.