Dicodes 2380T (Telescopic)
The Dicodes 2380T (Telescopic version) is a powerful 23mm tube mod with minimalist lines and clean looks. It offers 5 different modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection, variable watt with power boost, variable temperature (various wire types supported), and a bypass mode which turns the device into an unregulated protected mod.
This device is telescopic with various sized extension tubes so you have options to use any of the three main sizes of 18mm battery on the market. The telescopic design of this device means no spring in the end cap which makes for the best possible battery connection and internal resistance. The 2380T series provides the option to use two batteries for a max power of 80W (Care must be taken to maintain your cells in pairs) Dual 18650 is also possible with this device out of the box, but you will have the small innermost tube showing, this can be eliminated using the dual 18650 2380 extension part (sold separately.)
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and can take some getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will be come second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation. (link to the full manual can be found in the documentation at the bottom of this description.)
The Dicodes 2380T is precision machined in Germany and backed by a two year warranty on the electronics*.
- Stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Telescopic design with no spring in the end cap for best possible battery contact and low voltage drop
- 40 watt (single cell use)
- 80 watt (dual cell use)
- 23mm diameter end caps (designed to look nice with 22mm tanks also)
- Resistance range 0.05Ω to 5Ω Total
- 0.2Ω – 3.5Ω (in 40 watt power modes)
- 0.4Ω – 1.7Ω (in 80 watt power modes)
- OLED display
- Spring-loaded center pin
- Temperature controlled vaping mode with various wire-types
- 10 Power boost modes
- 10 Heater protection modes
- Optimized for dicodes RESISTHERM NiFe30 wire
- Reverse battery protection
- Versatile menu structure
- Individual user preferences selection
- Dicodes 2380
- Short user guide
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe30 wire
- Supplied in a custom metal tin
Compatible batteries (must be purchased separately)
AW IMR18650 3000mAh Battery
AW IMR 18490/18500 3.7V 1200mAh Battery
AW IMR 18350 3.7V 800mAh Battery
Support, discussion and tips can all be found in the dedicated Dicodes Facebook group.
Width: 23mm end caps, 22mm main body
Length: From 87mm to 184mm depending on battery configuration
Two year warranty covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only.
Important:Tank & Battery not included and must be purchased separately. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from NiFe, titanium or Ni200 wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.