Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 - DLC
If you're keen on the appearance of simple mechanical devices, but enjoy temperature controlled regulated mods, the Dani Extreme V3 certainly fits the bill. This version features a spring loaded 510 connection so your atomiser will sit flush on the top cap. The finish on this model is the 'cool coal' DLC coating with a black finish.
Available in a choice of three different lengths (extensions also available separately), the Dani Extreme V3 is a powerful yet compact tube mod with minimalist lines and clean looks. It offers 5 different modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection, variable watt with power boost, variable temperature (various wire types supported), and a bypass mode which turns the device into an unregulated protected mod.
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and can take some getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation. (link to the full manual can be found in the documentation at the bottom of this description.)
The Dani Extreme V3 is precision machined in Germany and backed by a two year warranty on the electronics*.
- DLC coated stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Variable watt 5-60W
- OLED screen with adjustable brightness settings
- Scrolling single button menu
- Temperature control mode
- 10 Power boost modes
- 10 Heat protection modes
- Bypass mode (protected but unregulated)
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
- Predefined temp control wire type settings (NiFe, Ni200, Ti, or customise your own)
- Resistance range in temp mode 0.05Ω - 5Ω
- Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 DLC device in the size of your choice
- Short user guide
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe wire
- Supplied in a custom metal tin
Length: 75.6mm(S-18350), 105.5mm(L-18650)
Two year warranty covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only.
Support, discussion and tips can all be found in the dedicated Dicodes Facebook group.
Important: No tank or atomiser included. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from NiFe, titanium or Ni200 wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.
This product cannot be sent by Standard Royal Mail First Class post.