Blitzen side airflow Rebuildable Tank Atomiser (RTA) by Geekvape
The GeekVape Blitzen RTA is an easy to build tank with massive air flow. The deck can accomodate either a large single or dual coil build. If you are into cloud chasing and still want to enjoy exceptional flavour this is a must-have tank. The air coming from the sides provides a more leak free system than traditional bottom air flow RTAs. Two huge air "grills" can be adjusted to your liking with the AFC ring. Refilling the tank is done easily through the large top-fill openings. The post-less deck makes for dropping in and mounting your coil(s) a breeze.
We've been very impressed with this tank which is easy to build, easy to fill and provides an outstanding vape and flavour.
- Stainless steel construction
- Single or dual coil post-less deck
- Top fill design
- Glass tank
- Adjustable air flow with huge flow rate
- Side air flow to help prevent leaking
- Excellent flavour
- Supplied with tools and extra drip tip options
Length: With bulbous tank: 43mm, With straight tank: 36mmnot including 510 thread or tip)
- Fully assembled Blitzen RTA with bulbous tank
- Spare straight glass tank section
- Acrylic coloured 810 mouthpiece
- Straight black 510 tip with adapter
- T-handle tool
- Top cap key for removing the glass tank
- User guide
- Full spares pack including two additional coloured o-ring sets and grub screws
As with all rebuildables, the Blitzen atomiser is an advanced user device and requires the willingness to experiment to get the best out of it for your own individual and unique vaping style. Please be sure you have done your research prior to purchase in order to understand what's required to build and use this device as it is not supplied with coil and wick installed. We recommend you test any coils you produce with a multi-meter before using to avoid risk of damaging your battery. Return requests for any reason other than a genuine manufacturing fault will not be accepted. We have noticed the drip tip opening is a little shallow and some drip tips with longer depths might not fit flush.