iPV8 230W TC Box Mod by Pioneer4You
The iPV8 is a dual 18650 variable wattage/temperature device made from a zinc alloy with a partial overlay in leather or suede. The iPV8 is powered by the Yihi SX330-F8 board and has a vape and user interface which will be familiar to existing owners of a Yihi device. The battery compartment has an easy to access flip door for quick changing of your batteries. This device has a solid feel and is very small for a dual 18650 powered device. The top cap is a spring loaded stainless steel 510 connection with a max tank diameter of 24.5mm to avoid overhang.
We strongly recommend purchasing a pair of new AW IMR 18650 3000mAh or Efest IMR 18650 3000mAh cells to use in this device and "marry" them for life. The cells will need to be kept in a pair and discharged and charged at the same rate throughout their life or poor performance may result.
- Powered by YiHi SX330-F8 Chip
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom TCR settings
- 230W capability (ensure your batteries are suitable)
- Output Joule: 10J-120J
- Standard Resistance: 0.15ohm-3.0ohm
- Joules Mode Resistance: 0.05-1.5ohm
- Temperature limits (100°C-300°C 212°F-572°F)
- Battery compartment for 2x18650 IMR battery (batteries not included)
- Self-adjusting floating 22mm 510 atomiser connection
- Charge via USB
- Upgradeable firmware via USB port
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- iPV8 Device in your choice of finish
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
Depth: 28mm at the widest point
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.
3 month warranty.