ProVari 3 - Raspberry Gloss
From the makers of the hugely popular ProVari comes the next generation in the line the ProVari 3 or P3 as it will become known. The P3 is a variable watt device with a new OLED display, colour-changing button, newly designed flat top cap, and now with the ability to use three sizes of battery. The P3 is sure to be a new standard in quality and serve as a reliable device to both beginners and advanced users. The durable build quality combined with new electronics makes the P3 a huge step forward for ProVape.
- Variable voltage from 2.9 to 6.0 in 0.1V increments
- Variable wattage from 3 to 20 watts in 0.2 watt increments
- Support for 0.5 ohm atomisers/tanks
- Self adjusting 510 top cap centre post
- HotShotTM Boost mode (programmable)
- IQ (Input Quality) monitor, intelligent system feedback
- Built-in smart safety features
- Fix Recommendation system
- On/Off mode
- Reverse battery protection
- Battery monitoring
- 16 second safety cutoff
- Translucent 7 colour push button (low battery warning and choice of colour while activating)
- Battery mileage guage
- Left or Right handed display (flip option)
- Low Battery Alert option - The LED slowly flashes yellow when the device detects the battery is lower than 18% capacity
- User profiles (5 memory settings)
- Money Saved Counter - New feature allowing you to set the price of a pack of cigarettes and the P3 will keep track of: cigarettes avoided, puff count, and money saved.
- OLED brightness control
- Flat top P3 connector top cap
- Two extension rings allowing the use of 18350, 18500, or 18650 batteries
- Firmware update capability (requires device return)
- Made in the USA
Recommended Batteries (NOT included)
AW IMR18650 3000mAh Battery
Samsung 2500 mAh Battery
AW IMR 18650 3.7V 2200mAh Battery
AW IMR 18490/18500 3.7V 1200mAh Battery
AW IMR 18350 3.7V 800mAh Battery
Length: From 89mm to 122mm
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only. The device is supplied as a bare-bones unit.
Atomisers, batteries and accessories must be purchased separately.
ProVape are phasing out the flash drive manual, so your device may or may not include one, and we have no control over this.