Stattqualm SQuape E[c] Atomiser Kit
NOW supplied with the Be deck (previously supplied with We deck)
100% made in Switzerland, the SQuape E[c] is the smallest, most affordable SQuape ever!
Designed to use the same deck as the E[motion] but using a lighter weight PMMA tank section and cut-down top cap system the SQuape E[c] delivers the same great vape as the E[motion] for either MTL or DL users. Filling is simple by removing the tank section and filling from the bottom (much like the SQuape R). The tank uses the same series of replacement decks so you have options on how to set it up, plus the MTL adapters also work just the same so you can tailor the air flow to your preferences.
The SQuape E[c] is accented with anodised aluminium air flow control, inner chimney, and top cap. Available in a choice of colour options to add a bit of style and match your device.
The included removable Be-deck is designed for single coil cotton builds. Other decks are available separately.
Also included in this kit is a 1.6mm MTL adapter which allows the user to throttle back the air flow if a tighter draw is preferred. A pack of 3 different sized mouth-to-lung (MTL) adapters is available separately.
- Very easy coil mounting and wick placement
- Fill the tank from the bottom
- Adjustable air flow ring
- 4mm maximum air flow
- Single or dual coil with interchangeable decks (other decks available separately)
- PMMA tank section
- Deck is accessible even with full tank
- Non-conductive components inside the chamber (deck and chimney)
- Gold plated 510 contact
- 316L Stainless steel with anodised aluminium accents
- Partially assembled SQuape E[c] atomiser in your choice of colour (assembly instructions provided)
- 1x SQuip Tip
- 1x Mouth-to-lung adapter (1.6mm)
- 1x Spares pack of o-rings and coil mounting screws
- User manual
Length: 36mm (not including 510 thread or drip tip)
As with all rebuildables, the SQuape E is an advanced RTA and requires the willingness to experiment to get the best out of it for your own individual and unique vaping style. Please be sure you have done your research prior to purchase in order to understand what's required to build and use this device. We strongly recommend you test any coils you produce with a multimeter before using to avoid risk of damaging your battery. Return requests for any reason other than a genuine manufacturing fault will not be accepted.