YiHi SX350J-v2 Board
The SX350J V2 board Is the board YiHi created and installed in the very popular SXmini ML-Class device and carries all the features such as reliable temperature control, variable wattage up to 75W for single cell configurations or a powerful 150W in dual cell builds. The boards come with the power leads pre-soldered to the board to save you the time and effort of attaching the correctly sized wires.
- Authentic YIHI SX350J V2 processor
- Joule mode: 10J-75J (212°- 572° F/ 100°- 300° C)
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom TFR settings
- 75W(Single cell) or 150W(Dual cell) capability
- Five modes: Powerful, Powerful+, Standard, Soft, Eco
- Charges via USB (SINGLE cell only)
- Auto-rotating display and graphical user interface
- Upgrade-able firmware via USB port
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- Gravity sensor system
- SXi-Q software to customise your settings (PC required)
- Please see documentation download below for complete specification and wiring diagrams
Plug the USB cable into the port, and connect to an approved USB wall adapter, or other USB power source.
To update the software
Download the YiHi SXi driver and upgrade files from www.yihiecigar.com and install on your computer. Connect the device to your computer using the USB cable, enter the menu and find the link option, activate the link and perform the upgrade from your computer.
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.