YiHi SX475J Board
The Yihi SX475J board is a compact PCB with upgraded features such as a joyestick controller for changing the settings which makes for navigating the menu much easier than using two buttons. The board comes pre-wired for easy of installation and also has two different fire button configurations for more flexibility in your build.
- Authentic YIHI SX475J processor
- 5 positition Joyestick controller
- Joule mode: 5J-75J (212°- 572° F/ 100°- 300° C)
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom TFR settings
- 75W(Single cell)
- Five modes: Powerful, Powerful+, Standard, Soft, Eco
- Charges via USB (1A)
- Upgrade-able firmware via USB port
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- SXi-Q software to customise your settings (PC required)
- Please see documentation download below for complete specification and wiring diagrams
Plug the USB cable into the port, and connect to an approved USB wall adapter, or other USB power source.
To update the software
Download the YiHi SXi driver and upgrade files from www.yihisxmini.com and install on your computer. Connect the device to your computer using the USB cable, enter the menu and find the link option, activate the link and perform the upgrade from your computer.
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.