Yihi SXmini G Class Device
The SXmini G Class mod by YiHi features a dual battery configuration with the new SX550J TFT-Bluetooth processor which provides up to 200W power output. The new SX550J board includes support for temperature limiting when using Ni200 or Titanium and Stainless Steel coils and the chip also has options for setting up specific temperature variable settings for special wire types (TCR). Featuring a large full-colour display that is customisable in the menu, Bluetooth connectivity with a smartphone app*, and a joyestick control for the feature rich menu. The user can easily change the font, language, background image, and even display a clock when idle.
We strongly recommend purchasing a pair of new AW IMR 18650 3000mAh or Efest IMR 18650 3000mAh cells to use in this device and "marry" them for life. The cells will need to be kept in a pair and discharged and charged at the same rate throughout their life or poor performance may result.
- Authentic SX550J 200W-TFT-Bluetooth processor inside
- Joule mode: 10J-120J (212°- 572° F/ 100°- 300° C)
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom settings
- 10W to 200W capability (ensure your batteries are suitable)
- Battery compartment for 2x18650 IMR battery (batteries not included)
- Bottom flip battery door
- Self-adjusting floating 510 atomiser connection
- Output Voltage 1.0 - 9.5V
- Resistance range 0.05 - 1.0 Ω (Joule mode)
- Resistance range 0.15 - 3.0 Ω (Power mode)
- Five modes: Powerful, Powerful+, Standard, Soft, Eco (plus memory for custom settings in SXi-Q)
- Balanced 2A charging via USB-C
- Full colour customisable graphical user interface
- Comfortable fire button and joyestick controls
- Upgradeable firmware
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- SXi-Q software to customise your settings (USB-C to PC or connect via Bluetooth IOS app*)
- SXmini G-Class Device
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- Gift Box
Plug the USB-C cable into the port on the side of the device, and connect to an approved USB wall adapter, or other USB power source. To benefit from the 2A charging you will need to be sure your wall adapter or hub and cable is capable of this power.
To update the software
Download the YiHi SXi driver and upgrade files from www.yihisxmini.com and install on your computer. Connect the device to your computer using the USB-C cable, enter the menu and find the link option, activate the link and perform the upgrade from your computer.
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
* The Android version of the app is still in beta and you may experience Bluetooth connectivity issues with some models of phones. Returns will not be accepted for Android connectivity issues.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.
1 Year warranty on body and the main board. 3 month warranty on USB charging/upgrading port. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full warranty information and exclusions.