Yihi SXmini Q Class Device
Diamond Brown Body & Grey Frame
The SXmini Q Class mod by YiHi features a dual battery configuration with the new SX450J processor which provides big power output and intelligent power regulation. The new SX450J chip includes support for temperature limiting when using Ni200 or Titanium and Stainless Steel coils and the chip also has options for setting up specific temperature variable settings for special wire types.
The device is made from a zinc alloy (frame) and aluminium side panels with durable powder coating in your choice of colour. The Q-Class is 5 grams lighter than the ML-Class and a lot lighter than you would expect from a dual battery SXmini. The stainless steel atomiser platform is bevelled to 22mm to look great with many of the tanks on the market today and features a self-adjusting 510 centre post for a good connection with your tank.
The unit has in-case 2A balanced USB charging capability, so there's no need to remove your batteries.
We strongly recommend purchasing a pair of new AW IMR 18650 3000mAh or Efest IMR 18650 3000mAh cells to use in this device and "marry" them for life. The cells will need to be kept in a pair and discharged and charged at the same rate throughout their life or poor performance may result.
- Authentic SX450J processor board inside
- Joule mode: 10J-120J (212°- 572° F/ 100°- 300° C)
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom settings
- 200W capability (ensure your batteries are suitable)
- Battery compartment for 2x18650 IMR battery (batteries not included)
- Removable side panels held in place with magnets
- Self-adjusting floating 22mm 510 atomiser connection
- Output Voltage 1.0 - 9.5V
- Resistance range 0.05 - 1.0 Ω (Joule mode)
- Resistance range 0.05 - 3.0 Ω (Power mode)
- Five modes: Powerful, Powerful+, Standard, Soft, Eco (plus memory for custom settings in SXi-Q)
- Balanced 2A charging via USB
- Auto-rotating display and graphical user interface
- Comfortable stainless steel fire button
- Upgradeable firmware via USB port
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- Gravity sensor system
- SXi-Q software to customise your settings (PC required)
- SXmini Q-Class Device
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- Gift Box
Depth: 26mm at the widest point
Plug the USB cable into the port on the side of the device, and connect to an approved USB wall adapter, or other USB power source. To benefit from the 2A charging you will need to be sure your wall adapter or hub and cable is capable of this power.
To update the software
Download the YiHi SXi driver and upgrade files from www.yihisxmini.com and install on your computer. Connect the device to your computer using the USB cable, enter the menu and find the link option, activate the link and perform the upgrade from your computer.
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.
6 months warranty on body and the main board. 3 month warranty on USB charging/upgrading port. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full warranty information and exclusions.