Mesh Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser (RDA) by Vandy Vape
A totally new take on the RDA, the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA is designed to use mesh as the coil, but it can also be set up with regular wire builds too. Fully adustable air flow for plenty of options. The kit comes with a selection of mesh strips to experiment with. Bottom feed 510 pin supplied in the kit in case you wish to use this RDA on your Squonk mod. We were a bit hesitant about this one until we gave it a vape, very nice flavour coming from a very large surface area and large piece of cotton holding loads of juice.
- Flat clamp style deck
- Mesh coil, or regular single or dual coil capable
- 2 mouthpieces supplied as well as an adapter to use standard 510 tips
- Bottom Feed (BF) pin supplied in the kit for Squonking
- Massive adjutable airflow
- 24mm diameter
- Vandy Vape Mesh RDA in the colour of your choice
- Smooth Ultem style mouthpiece
- Low profile knurled "doc style" delrin mouthpiece
- Spares pack
- Hollow Bottom Feed (BF) Squonk pin
- 3 x Kanthal A1 Mesh strips
- 3 x Ni80 Mesh strips
- 3 x SS316 Mesh stips
Length: 25mm (excluding mouthpiece and 510 connector)
We advise you clean the unit and all parts fully before using to ensure no manufacturing residues remain.
As with all rebuildables, the Tsunami is an advanced user device and requires the willingness to experiment to get the best out of it for your own individual and unique vaping style.
We strongly recommend you test any coils you produce with a multimeter before using to avoid risk of damaging your battery.
Return requests for any reason other than a genuine manufacturing fault will not be accepted.