Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3
Surprisingly compact triple 18650 powerhouse device. The form factor of the RX GEN3 is the smallest of its kind and should provide very long run times between charges. The board includes support for temperature limiting when using Ni200, Titanium or Stainless Steel coils and the chip also has options for setting up specific temperature variable settings for special wire types (TCR). Featuring a large OLED display screen with all the information in an easy to read and easy to adjust format.
We strongly recommend purchasing a three new Sony VTC5A 2500mAh cells to use in this device and "marry" them for life. The cells will need to be kept in a trio and discharged and charged at the same rate throughout their life or poor performance may result.
- Tiny form factor
- TC mode: 200°- 600° F/ 100°- 315° C
- Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom settings
- 1W to 300W capability (ensure your batteries are suitable)
- Battery compartment for 3x18650 IMR battery (batteries not included)
- Bottom flip battery door
- Self-adjusting floating 510 atomiser connection
- Output Voltage 0.5 - 9V
- Resistance range 0.05 - 1.5 Ω (TC mode)
- Resistance range 0.1 - 3.5 Ω (Power mode)
- Balanced 2A charging via USB
- Upgradeable firmware
- Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
- Reuleaux RX GEN3
- USB charging cable
- User Manual
- Warranty card
- Gift Box
It is advised to recharge your cells in an external charger, but you can also plug the USB cable into the port on the side of the device, and connect to an approved USB wall adapter, or other USB power source. To benefit from the 2A charging you will need to be sure your wall adapter or hub and cable is capable of this power.
To update the software
Download the upgrade files from www.wismec.com/support and install on your computer.
IMPORTANT: Other products are pictured for illustrative purposes only.
To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from suitable temperature controllable resistance wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 will not allow temperature control.
60 day warranty on body and the main board. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full warranty information and exclusions.