Efest IMR26650 Flat Top Battery
Suitable for use with regulated devices such as the Dicodes No. 6.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Rated Capacity: 4200mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Max charging current: 8A
- Standard Charge: 4A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Charging temperature rate: -10 - 45 Degrees Celsius
- Operating Discharge Temperature: -20 - 75 Degree Celsius
- Internal resistance: 25mΩ
- Dimensions: 26 x 66 mm +/- 0.2mm
Attention: Please ensure the voltage after charging never exceeds 4.20V. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.
Please read Lithium battery safety information before charging/using lithium batteries.
This product is only offered for sale within the UK due to shipping restrictions.