VapeDroid C1D2 DNA75 Device
The Vape Droid C1D2 is an advanced variable watt and variable temperature device featuring the Evolv DNA75 board and tuned to use a replaceable 18650 or 26650 cell (not included). The heartbeat of this device is a genuine Evolv DNA75 board which features a huge range of adjustments when connected to a PC running Evolv's Escribe software. Escribe allows the user the ability to update the firmware, change the display screens, monitor the batteries, set up your device for specific atomiser profiles or wire types, plus many more features and analysis tools.
The Vape Droid is designed by VapeDroid in Germany and manufactured in China by S-body. The Vape Droid features the ability to use either a single 26650 or 18650 (with the supplied adapter) in a very ergonomic and compact form factor.
Please refer to the Evolv DNA75 for more detailed information about features.
Download: Evolv Escribe software
Evolv Escribe Interactive Training
Evolv Escribe User Manual PDF
Features in Brief:
- High quality zinc alloy enclosure with futuristic indents and vent hole design
- Custom stainless steel buttons
- Large OLED display screen
- Variable power from 1 - 75 Watts
- Variable temperature (with the use of Ni200, Titanium, or Stainless steel coils)
- Magnetic battery door
- Accommodates a single 26650 or 18650 (Batteries not included)
- Stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector
- Reverse battery protection
- S-body/VapeDroid C1D2 box mod
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
Approximate Dimensions: 86mm x 44mm x 29mm
Warranty: 3 months
Important: Batteries and tank NOT included. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from a temperature sensitive wire such as Ni200, SS, or Ti is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.