Dicodes Dani 25
If you're keen on the appearance of simple mechanical devices, but enjoy temperature controlled regulated mods, the Dani 25 certainly fits that bill. This version features a spring loaded 510 connection so your atomiser will sit flush on the top cap, up to 80W power, accepts a single 20700 or 21700 battery, updated firmware including a wire type for SS316L and a wider range of wire coefficients ranging from 50-650. The battery cap has also been updated with a new harder spring for less voltage drop under load. The top cap on this version can be reduced down to 24mm, 23mm or 22mm with the use of a Dicodes Dani 25 reduction cone (available separately).
The Dani 25 offers 5 different modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection, variable watt with power boost, variable temperature (various wire types supported), and a bypass mode which turns the device into an unregulated protected mod.
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and can take some getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation. (link to the full manual can be found in the documentation at the bottom of this description.)
The Dani 25 is precision machined in Germany and backed by a two year warranty on the electronics*.
- Stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Variable watt 5-80W
- Accepts 20700 or 21700 batteries (available separately)
- Top cap reducer available separately (Dicodes Dani 25 reduction cone)
- OLED screen with adjustable brightness settings
- Scrolling single button menu
- Temperature control mode
- 10 Power boost modes
- 10 Heat protection modes
- Bypass mode (protected but unregulated)
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Ultra-low resistance CuBe battery contact for the best possible connectivity and low voltage loss
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
- Predefined temp control wire type settings (NiFe, Ni200, Ti, 316L, or customise your own)
- Resistance range in temp mode 0.05Ω - 5Ω
- Dicodes Dani 25
- Online Q-code user manual card
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe wire
- Supplied in a custom metal tin
Support, discussion and tips can all be found in the dedicated Dicodes Facebook group.
Two year warranty covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only.
Important:No tank or atomiser included. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from NiFe, titanium or Ni200 wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.
This product cannot be sent by Standard Royal Mail First Class post.