Dicodes Dani 32.5
WARNING: This device is very big and very heavy, but if you've got a tank the size of a house, you need this mod!
If you're keen on the appearance of simple mechanical devices, but enjoy temperature controlled regulated mods, the Dani 32.5 certainly fits that bill. The diameter of this beast is 32.5mm so those massive tanks you may already have in that size range will fit and look perfectly in proportion with this tube mod. This version features a spring loaded 510 connection so your atomiser will sit flush on the top cap, up to 80W power, accepts a single 20700 or 21700 battery, updated firmware including a wire type for SS316L and a wider range of wire coefficients ranging from 50-650. The top cap on this version can be reduced down to 30mm with the use of a Dicodes Dani 32.5 reduction cone (available separately). Please note the top cap reduction cone on this device is reverse threaded.
The Dani 32.5 offers 5 different modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection, variable watt with power boost, variable temperature (various wire types supported), and a bypass mode which turns the device into an unregulated protected mod.
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and can take some getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the manual (link to the full manual can be found in the documentation at the bottom of this description.)
The Dani 32.5 is precision machined in Germany and backed by a two year warranty on the electronics*.
- Stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Variable watt 5-80W
- Accepts 20700 or 21700 batteries (available separately)
- Top cap reducer sold separately (Dicodes Dani 32.5 reduction cone)
- OLED screen with adjustable brightness settings
- Scrolling single button menu
- Temperature control mode
- 10 Power boost modes
- 10 Heat protection modes
- Bypass mode (protected but unregulated)
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Ultra-low resistance CuBe battery contact for the best possible connectivity and low voltage loss
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
- Predefined temp control wire type settings (NiFe, Ni200, Ti, 316L, or customise your own)
- Resistance range in temp mode 0.05Ω - 5Ω
- Dicodes Dani 32.5
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe wire
- Supplied in a custom bag with logo
Support, discussion and tips can all be found in the dedicated Dicodes Facebook group.
Two year warranty covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only.
Important: No tank or atomiser included. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from NiFe, titanium or Ni200 wire is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.
This product cannot be sent by Standard Royal Mail First Class post.