Geekvape Aegis Solo 2 (S100) Device
The Geekvape Aegis Solo 2 100W single 18650 box mod carries on from its predecessors in being both shock-proof and water resistant. Are you constantly dropping your device and damaging it? Well this device should help you out with that problem. The body is constructed in such a way as to minimise damage caused by drops or getting wet when caught in the rain, dropping it in a pool, or just forgetting it's in your pocket when you jump in!
This version of the Aegis features USB-C charging and firmware upgrades through a port that is covered with a silicone plug. The battery cap features a handle for easy access.
2nd Generation Geekvape Tri-proof Tech makes the Geekvape Solo 2 a smaller and lighter device featuring IP68-rating water and dust resistance, as well as a higher level of shock resistance to provide better protection in harsher environments.
Features in brief:
- Variable power up to 100 Watts
- Stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector
- High quality zinc alloy enclosure
- Large ergonomic fire button
- A-Lock ON/OFF slide switch
- Large OLED display screen
- Variable temperature (with the use of Ni200, Titanium, or Stainless steel coils)
- Accommodates a single 18650 (Battery not included)
- Reverse battery protection
- USB-C Fast charging
- Geekvape Aegis Solo 2 100W
- USB-C Cable
- User manual
Atomiser max width: 24mm
Important: Batteries and tank NOT included. To benefit from the temperature limit settings a coil made from a temperature sensitive wire such as Ni200, SS, or Ti is required. Standard Nichrome or Kanthal A1 may only be used in wattage mode and will not allow temperature control.